Friday, April 11, 2014

(more) facts for Friday

Did this a few weeks ago and just thought, "why not?"
  1. Little pet-peeves: people not putting toilet paper on the roll, but just starting a new one, and leaving it on the counter; people putting dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is dirt/empty; when my roommate steals the covers; having to figure out the tip at a restaurant. Its not that I don't want to tip...I don't know how. And Pandora/Spotify commercials.
  2. My favorite book of the Bible is Philippians.
  3. I have one wall in my bedroom entirely dedicated to important things. "Things" being notes, sketches, pictures, shells/key chains/etc., and other odds and ends of importance. One whole wall is (almost) completely covered in thumb tacks with the different pieces. Eventually I hope to have it absolutely covered. (well this post was started before the move! ;)
  4. Although I am not an outdoors gal at all, I absolutely love camping. 
  5. I hate watching movies alone; I would much rather do it with someone else than by myself.
  6. I tend to be emotional/sappy/dramatic by nature, and I guess this is why I enjoy the "Quotes" board on Pinterest, second of course to the humor board. 
  7. Four of my parent's five daughters are into photography, and good at it. I, am not one of them. 
  8. I consider myself a fairly low-maintenance girl. One of my favorite quick lunches is a Clif bar and Naked fruit drink. 
  9. While on the subject of food, I am a foodie. I love food. Not in a gluttonous way, but if I have the opportunity to try something new, I will try it. I may not like it, but I'll try it first. I love and eat a varying amount of cuisine, including but not limited to: Thai, Ethiopian, Peruvian, Indian, and Vietnamese(not my favorite!).
  10. I collect name books! I have about 13(+/-), no repeats. My sisters keep suggesting I start a "naming agency" haha we'll see..
  11. I am apart of an all girls, acapella(mostly) chorus group. This is my last semester :(
  12. I love make up. I watched make up tutorials on YouTube and love experimenting with different and new techniques.  
  13. I said that I didn't want to go into childcare, but the opportunity was placed in my lap and now I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I had an interview with a second family on Friday, and I think it went well! I'm super excited to see where God takes this!
  14. I have been southern Baptist my entire life, and as of January, we began attending a nondenominational congregation. I heard a joke that "Basically nondenom churches are just Baptists with a cool website!" (See this post for more details on what God has been doing in this area of my life!)
  15. Where most girls are stereotyped as "NEVER ENOUGH SHOES!" I quite dislike shoes.When I have to wear them, of course I want them to go nicely with my outfit, and match both style and coulour, but if I can, I will most definitely take them off at first opportunity.

No comments: