Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dress a Day

I don't know how to link up with other blogs, but my sister does; and I have learned about a number of link ups that are out there. One of which that sparked my interest was the "Dress-a-Day". For those of you who may be unfamiliar with it, it is a challenge to wear a dress(or skirt) every day in the month of May. This is not something that I typically do. I wear a number of different outfits, and I enjoy skirts and dresses, but find them difficult to work in, so often I default to wearing jeans or shorts, and I'll be honest: I don't feel as feminine when I do. I'll be doing this challenge, if for nothing else, to prove to myself that I can wear work-functioning skirts and dresses in the day-to-day, and to enjoy feeling beautiful and feminine for a whole month! :)

So, JOIN ME if you would like for "Dress a Day in May!"

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

I sure am going to try too! =)