Saturday, December 19, 2015

Spells of Silence

To my readers:

A favorite question I get from readers I know in person, "Why do you even have a blog?"

Oh well for one thing I just never got around to deleting it.

But in all honesty, I love writing. I just don't always have the kind of time or thoughts I would like to dedicate to it. So I keep it around until I have that post that just gushes out. (Kind of like last night's post.)

I want my writing to be more meaningful that it was when I started writing at 16. I work very hard to have pieces that are full of things that really matter, and not just things I think. But because I try to put so much into my pieces, they are often months between.

So please, ignore my spells of silence, and keep with me! I'm honoured to have you along for the ride!

No comments: