Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Introducing....


My princess!

As I may or may not have previously said (I honestly can't quite remember) I began taking care of a baby girl three afternoons a week. She's absolutely precious and has stolen not only my heart, but my entire family's as well! She tends to be quite the center of attention when she's here, and everyone wants to get their hands on her and get those sweet baby kisses!

So I am very excited to introduce you all to my sweet baby girl!!
She's a very tiny baby, and frequently asked if she's a preemie (she's not), so it's fun and different having such a small one around! She's recently started smiling, and every time she does it melts my heart! She's such a sweetie!

She was moving all around, so it's a little blurry, but here she's got a little smile on her face!
Pray for me as I embark on the journey of childcare. She's a very easy baby, but I want to do the best job possible, and give her an extension of the Father's unconditional love!

2 comments:

Kimber Scotland said...

Adorable! :)

Us girls need to have a get-together soon! :)

~Alexis

Wilson Family said...

Indeed Baby! Thank you for your heart!